Wellness.thyrocare.com is our online booking portal with Integrated Payment Gateway for the customers who wish to avail our service by making an advance payment to Thyrocare Technologies Limited.
Enlisted herewith are the refund policies in the event of cancellation of order.
A. Sample Not Collected (In Online Payment Case)
The entire amount paid will be refunded in the following mentioned scenarios :
- If booking has been done and there is no service provider in that area.
- If customer has done multiple bookings due to system error.
- If service provider has not made any adequate attempt to provide service.
- In all the other scenarios other than ones mentioned above, Rs 100 will be deducted as cancellation charges.
B. Sample collected but not processed
- Refund after debiting the handling charges of Rs. 200 to Rs. 300 per order if customer has requested to stop the processing after collection.
- If due to some pre-analytical and transportation issues, customers are entitled to get only 100% of the paid amount from us.
C. Sample collected, processed and reported successfully.
- No refund on cancellation subsequent thereto.
B. Sample collected, processed but cancelled completely by laboratory (all tests unreported) due to technical reasons
- If in case patient denies to avail the re-testing, refund will only be applicable for 60 days in the accounts, if details provided. (Account Number, Account holder Name, Bank & Branch Name with IFSC Code)
- Once refund is processed it will take 7 to 10 working days to reflect in your account.