Skip to content
Conditions of reporting
- The reported results are for information and for interpretation of the referring doctor only.
- It is presumed that the tests performed on the specimen belong to the patient named or identified.
- Results of tests may vary from laboratory to laboratory and also in some parameters from time to time for the same patient.
- Should the results indicate an unexpected abnormality, the same should be reconfirmed.
- Only such medical professionals who understand reporting units, reference ranges and limitations of technologies should interpret results.
- This report is not valid for medico – legal purposes.
- Neither Thyrocare, nor its employees / representatives assume any liability, responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person as a result
of presuming the meaning or contents of the report.
- Majority of the specimen processed in this laboratory are collected by Pathologists and Hospitals and we call them as “clients”.
- Name- The name is as declared by the client or the personnel who collected the specimen.
- Ref. Dr.- The name of the doctor who has recommended testing – as declared by the client.
- Labcode- This is the accession number in our laboratory and it helps us in archiving and retrieving the data.
- Barcode – This is the specimen identity number and it states that the results are for the specimen bearing that barcode (irrespective of the name).
- SCP – Specimen Collection Point -This is the location where the blood or specimen was collected as declared by the client.
- SCT – Specimen Collection Time – The time when the specimen was collected as declared by the client.
- SRT – Specimen Receiving Time – The time when the specimen reached our laboratory.
- RRT – Report Releasing Time -The time when our pathologist has released the values for reporting.
- Reference Range- Means the range of values in which 95% of the normal population would fall.
- Values out of reference range requires reconfirmation before starting any medical treatments.
- Retesting is needed if you suspect any quality shortcomings.
- Testing or retesting should be done in accredited laboratories.
- If you have any grievances, call us at 022-3090 0000 or send mail to email@example.com